Turbosmart’s newest High-performance EFI fuel pressure regulator is smaller, lighter and better! Featuring two -8AN inlet ports, one -8AN return port, and one 1/8 NPT gauge port, 30-90 PSI base pressure adjustment, 1:1 ratio, premium diaphragm and stainless steel valve + seat allow for ANY fuel type including E85 and is suitable for engines with up to 2000hp fuel systems.
FPR’s feature a non-directional bias to regulation, so no matter where the fuel comes in they will regulate the same. Factory tested.
Supplied With: Mounting bracket and retaining clip, vacuum fitting and gauge port blank.
- EFI fuel regulator
- 3 x -8AN ports
- 1/8″ NPT gauge port
- Capable of regulating up to 2000hp of fuel flow
- 1:1 manifold pressure ratio with no load losses
- 30-90psi base pressure range
- Stainless steel internals providing maximum integrity and reliability
- Suitable for all fuel types
- Operational between -35ºC to +200ºC
- MILSPEC diaphragm
- Bracket and retaining clip supplied
- Pressure port 1/16 NPT with nipple supplied
- Manufactured, assembled and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
For more details please visit the manufactures website: FPR2000