MRP LTD takes great pride in our products and the quality. In the unlikely event that you should encounter difficulty with a product or a defect is suspected, you are encouraged to first speak with MRP LTD. In the event that the product needs to be returned to MRP LTD, you will need to contact us directly.
- No returns or exchanges on used/installed MRP LTD products
- All warranty returns must be discussed prior to sending back the goods
- If product is faulty it must be returned back to us to either exchange or fix. We will not pay for other companies to fix our products.
- Shipping charges to and from MRP LTD are the responsibility of the customer. Additional charges for expedited shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Not all items on our web store are in stock, many have lead times associated with them. Please contact us before hand to make sure the delivery of the product meets your deadline.
- Website does not show real time stock levels