Toyota Supra 2JZ non VVT Plug In
NZD$1,695.00 ex TAX
or 4 fortnightly payments of NZD$423.75 with More info
SupraLink – #TS2JZ+
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU
The Link G4+ SupraLink TS2JZ+ PlugIn fits the Toyota Supra 2JZ non VVT. The ECU is a direct fit in the factory location.
Installation of Link’s Toyota Supra TS2JZ+ ECU is a breeze – no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported – see Features for any exceptions.
Manual transmissions only, automatic transmissions not supported.
MAP Sensor not included.
This ECU will support naturally aspirated, parallel twin or single turbo configurations.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”
For More Info Visit Link Website