Toyota Altezza 3SGE Plug In
NZD$1,825.00 ex TAX
AltezzaLink – #TALT+
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU
The Link G4+ AltezzaLink TALT+ PlugIn fits the Toyota Altezza 3SGE. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link’s Toyota Altezza TALT+ ECU is a breeze – no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported – see Features for any exceptions.
Can be used on other vehicles with the 3SGTE “Beams Engine”.
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
(This product will only work on 98-01 models)
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (where applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features – antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”
For More Info Visit Link Website