MRP Link Atom II G4+ Patch Harness Kit
This allows you to plug the ECU directly into your cars stock loom with a few additional wires to wire in.
– 1x Atom II G4 ECU
– 1x Custom MRP Patch Harness
Link are redefining what an entry level ECU should be.
The Atom runs on the proven Link G4+ platform, has full configurability and is rated to IP67, making it dust and waterproof.
The Atom can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated engines that just need a retune and don’t need all the extra sensors and features that come with our higher level ECUs.
With 4 injector drives & 4 ignition drives, this Link G4+ Atom ECU can run sequential injection and direct spark on a 4 cylinder engine. It can also run up to 12 cylinders using group-fire injection and a distributor or wasted spark (up to 8 cyl) ignition. The Link G4+ Atom has the following inputs and outputs:
- 4 Injector Drives
- 4 Ignition Drives
- 4 Auxiliary Outputs (Fan, Boost control, idle speed control, etc.)
- 3 User-configurable Analog Inputs (MAP sensor, wide-band O2, oil pressure, boost adjust knob, etc.)
- 2 User-configurable Temperature Inputs
- 2 User-configurable Digital Inputs
- 2 dedicated trigger inputs
- 1 CAN bus
The Link G4+ Atom comes with a USB tuning cable. In most cases the G4+ Atom can use all of the factory sensors except MAP and IAT.