Fortune Auto 500 Series – Tesla
MRP LTD is proud to present Fortune Auto Coilovers.
**We are the Sole Distributor for NZ/AUS**
Fortune Auto USA is a suspension specialists company based in Virginia USA. They build and valve their own coilovers to suit each individual car.
Fortune Auto Generation 8 – 500 Series single adjustable coilover is the entry into the Fortune Auto-verse. Utilizing the highly advanced, High Flow Digressive Piston to optimize the perfect balance between performance and comfort along with the ability to upgrade and rebuild; you‘ll never have to buy coilovers again.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- High Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Lower mount locking ring clamps are now standard
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use.
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
**Springs supplied in NZ/Aus will be black in colour**
More detailed information on How Fortune Auto Valve their shocks & the tests they put them through