Cube Controls F-Core
This item has a 2 week lead time from date of purchase
The F-Core sim racing steering wheel from Cube Controls is packed full of features to give you an exceptional driving experience. The F-Core boasts a unique design built with a 4mm thick strong carbon fiber front plate, die-cast aluminum body and rock solid electronics. The wheel features a Q-Conn magnetic connection and USB / Bluetooth dual mode. The wheel has a V2000mAh LiPo rechargeable battery that has a duration of up to 40 hours making the F-Core perfect for those long endurance races.
- 29cm Grip to grip wheel diameter
- 43cm Max grip diameter
- 12 Momentary buttons
- Q-conn magnetic connection cable
- LiPo battery, up to 40 hours of use
- Connection and battery status LEDs
- 2 Front rotary encoders
- 2 Thumb rotary encoders
- Multi directional joystick with integrated encoder
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- Die-cast aluminum main body
- Pure carbon fibre front plate
- VR friendly
On the back of the F-Core steering wheel are custom designed short throw magnetic switch-less paddle shifters with ball bearings for improved tactile feedback. The steering wheel is available with or without dual clutches. The dual clutch paddles have stiffer springs that are perfect for the launch control system.
Please Note: This steering wheel does not come with a hub spacer.
Suitable for use on the PC only