Sparco Rev Bucket Seat
NZD$695.00 ex TAX
- FIA 8855-1999 approved
- Only 7.1kg weight
- Ideal for race or rally use
The Sparco Rev is a highly popular entry level fibreglass seat which now been made better thanks to the introduction of the QRT (Quick Resin Tech) manufacturing process. This process has reduced the weight of the seat by 1.9kg so it now only weighs 7.1kg. Ideal for applications where weight saving is paramount.
- QRT manufactured for weight reduction with no compromise to safety or rigidity
- Excellent value entry level FIA approved seat
- Low profile seat cushion helps keep the legs within the confines of the seat shell for safety
- Anti slip material on the shoulders helps reduce body movement
The Rev QRT seat is ideal for both race or rally use and will fit into most cockpits. Large rear harness slots allow for a wide range of driver heights and the low profile base cushion keeps the drivers legs within the seat shell for better impact protection. The seat of compatible with types of FHR devices and harnesses.
FIA 8855-1999 approved
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.
We only ship these in NZ to the North Island, if you purchase these and live else where we will refund you