MRP Simucube Direct Drive 20Nm
NZD$1,695.00 ex TAX
MRP Simucube OSW 1 20Nm Servo Direct Drive Steering Wheel Setup
Since the popularity of the Direct Drive motor setup in the Sim Racing world we have created our own kit Designed & assembled in NZ
Using the popular Simucube Electronics & Software matched with the workhorse of all Direct Drive Servo Motors – MiGe 130ST-M10010 you cant go wrong, its the most reliable motor on the market and proven across many sim racers
Check out hundreds of Youtube reviews – Used by Pro Sim Racers & coaches all across the world
- MiGE 20Nm 130ST-M10010 equipped with 22-bit Biss-C encoder 4,1 mil cpr
- MRP Built 500w Power Box – Features an ultra quiet fan
- Simucube Mother Board equipped with Ioni Pro
- MRP 6x70mm Billet Aluminium Shaft Adapter
- Optional MRP Adjustable Adapter Bracket (up to 30 deg angle) – Folded Steel Powder Coated Black or Billet Alloy for extrusion Rigs Fit 4080 & 40120
- Pre-assembled 2.5 meter Motor power cable shielded
- Pre-assembled 2.5 meter Motor encoder cable equipped with shielded metal DB15 connector
- Pre-wired Emergency Stop
- NZ IEC & USB Cables Included
- Warranty: 12 months
- Servo Motor – Ultra smooth driving & ultimate road feedback, far superior to a stepper motor
**This is a plug and play unit** – No need to mess around figuring out how to assemble the electronics and what firmware etc to use and upload, we have done it all for you!
We have uploaded to the board all the necessary Firmware, all you need to do is download Simucube software, plug it in and away you go.
There are many profiles online that top sim racers have shared which you can download and run in Simucube.
We provide a pre-configured profile to get you started so you can be up and running instantly
This setup is the most widely used in the Sim Direct drive world, with heaps of online support, this is why we chose to sell this setup to the NZ market.
The setup is offered in multiple configurations
The main Basic configuration: 20Nm MiGe Motor, OSW Adapter, Power box with electronics, cables (you can bolt your steering wheel straight to this) ready to plug in and play
If you require a button box or a more sophisticated wheel setup we offer the below extras.
– MRP Quick release hub
6x70mm & 6x75mm Bolt patterns, 60mm tall, Ball & Spring lock system – These are made for us specifically, Solid No Slop designed for Direct Drive Wheels
– MRP Steering Wheel D Shape
Suede 320mm Diameter
– MRP GT Button Box with USB cable
Carbon fiber front panel + Billet Aluminum Case, 8x Push buttons, 2x Rotary encoders, Billet Alloy Magnetic paddle shifter
Match this with our D Shape wheel or bolt on your own
Youtube Reviews by Sim Racing Garage of the same setup we have built
We have personally owned and tested many of the top Direct Drive wheel bases and consider our Simucube 1 to give the ultimate, most precise FFB