MRP Direct Drive 20Nm MiGe Simucube
NZD$1,695.00 ex TAX
MRP MiGe 20Nm Simucube Servo Direct Drive Steering Wheel Setup
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
– Purchase the base setup with GT Button box & receive the QR Adapter + D Shape Steering Wheel Free
– Purchase the base setup with GT4 Wheel & receive the QR Adapter Free
This is a Pre Order, Lead time will be approx 3-4 weeks
The Power box will be finished in Black Wrinkle, the one pictured is just a Prototype
Since the popularity of the MiGe motor setup in the Sim Racing world we have created our own kit assembled in NZ for the NZ / Aus market
Using the popular MiGe 130ST-M10010 Servo motor you cant go wrong, its the best most reliable motor on the market and proven across many sim racers
Check out hundreds of Youtube reviews – Used by Sim Racing coaches all across the world
- MiGE 20Nm 130ST-M10010 equipped with 22-bit Biss-C encoder 4,1 mil cpr
- MRP Built 500w Power Box with Simucube Mother Board equipped with Ioni Pro
- MRP OSW 6x70mm Adapter
- Optional MRP Adjustable Adapter Bracket (up to 30 deg angle) – Folded Steel Powder Coated Black or Billet Alloy Brackets for extrusion Rigs Fit 4080 & 40120
- Pre-assembled 3 meter Motor power cable shielded
- Pre-assembled 3 meter Motor encoder cable equipped with shielded metal DB15 connector
- Pre-wired Emergency Stop with 3 meter cable
- NZ IEC & USB Cables Included
- Warranty: 12 months
- Servo Motor – Ultra smooth driving & ultimate road feedback, far superior to a stepper motor
**This is a plug and play unit** – No need to mess around figuring out how to assemble the electronics and what firmware etc to use and upload, we have done it all for you!
We have uploaded to the board all the necessary Firmware, all you need to do is download Simucube software, plug it in and away you go.
There are many profiles online that top sim racers have shared which you can download and run in Simucube.
This setup is the most widely used in the Sim Direct drive world, with heaps of online support, this is why we chose to sell this setup to the NZ market.
The setup is offered in multiple configurations
The main Basic configuration: MiGe Motor, OSW Adapter, Power box with electronics, cables (You can bolt your steering wheel straight to this) ready to plug in and play
If you require a button box or a more sophisticated wheel setup we offer the below extras.
– Quick release hub
6x70mm & 6x75mm Bolt patterns, 60mm tall, Ball & Spring lock system
– MRP Steering Wheel D Shape
Leather or Suede. 320mm Diameter (First Picture)
– MRP Button Box with USB cable
Carbon fiber front panel + Aluminum Case, 4 x Push buttons, 2 x Toggle switches, 2 x Rotary encoders, Magnetic paddle shifter
– GT4 Wheel with USB Cable
310mm Diameter, Custom made Carbon fiber + Aluminum Case, 8 Momentary buttons with RGB light, 2 Multi-switch 7 way, 2 Front rotary encoders with push button, Magnetic paddle shifter, Dual Clutch
Youtube Reviews by Sim Racing Garage of the same setup we have built