MRP Simucube Direct Drive 20Nm MiGe
NZD$1,695.00 ex TAX
or 4 fortnightly payments of NZD$423.75 with More info
MRP Simucube OSW 20Nm Mige Servo Direct Drive Steering Wheel Setup
Since the popularity of the MiGe motor setup in the Sim Racing world we have created our own kit assembled in NZ for the NZ / Aus market
Using the popular MiGe 130ST-M10010 Servo motor you cant go wrong, its the best most reliable motor on the market and proven across many sim racers
Check out hundreds of Youtube reviews – Used by Sim Racing coaches all across the world
- MiGE 20Nm 130ST-M10010 equipped with 22-bit Biss-C encoder 4,1 mil cpr
- MRP Built 500w Power Box with Simucube Mother Board equipped with Ioni Pro
- MRP OSW 6x70mm Adapter
- Optional MRP Adjustable Adapter Bracket (up to 30 deg angle) – Folded Steel Powder Coated Black or Billet Alloy for extrusion Rigs Fit 4080 & 40120
- Pre-assembled 3 meter Motor power cable shielded
- Pre-assembled 3 meter Motor encoder cable equipped with shielded metal DB15 connector
- Pre-wired Emergency Stop with 3 meter cable
- NZ IEC & USB Cables Included
- Warranty: 12 months
- Servo Motor – Ultra smooth driving & ultimate road feedback, far superior to a stepper motor
**This is a plug and play unit** – No need to mess around figuring out how to assemble the electronics and what firmware etc to use and upload, we have done it all for you!
We have uploaded to the board all the necessary Firmware, all you need to do is download Simucube software, plug it in and away you go.
There are many profiles online that top sim racers have shared which you can download and run in Simucube.
We provide a profile to suit GTE & Porsche Cup Cars so you can be up and running instantly
This setup is the most widely used in the Sim Direct drive world, with heaps of online support, this is why we chose to sell this setup to the NZ market.
The setup is offered in multiple configurations
The main Basic configuration: MiGe Motor, OSW Adapter, Power box with electronics, cables (You can bolt your steering wheel straight to this) ready to plug in and play
If you require a button box or a more sophisticated wheel setup we offer the below extras.
– Quick release hub
6x70mm & 6x75mm Bolt patterns, 60mm tall, Ball & Spring lock system
– MRP Steering Wheel D Shape
Leather or Suede. 320mm Diameter (First Picture)
– MRP GT Button Box with USB cable
Carbon fiber front panel + Billet Aluminum Case, 4 x Push buttons, 2 x Toggle switches, 2 x Rotary encoders, Billet Alloy Magnetic paddle shifter
Match this with our D Shape wheel or bolt on your own
– KSS OW-C1QRX GTE Style Wheel with USB Cable
270mm Diameter, Thick High Quality 3D Printed Frame No Flex, Magnetic Shifter, 4 Rotaries, 10 Push Buttons
Cost effective setup that has it all
– GT4 Wheel with USB Cable
310mm Diameter, Custom made Carbon fiber + Billet Aluminum Case, 8 Momentary buttons with RGB light, 2 Multi-switch 7 way, 2 Front rotary encoders with push button, Billet Alloy Magnetic paddle shifter, Dual Clutch
Youtube Reviews by Sim Racing Garage of the same setup we have built